The Luxor Transformer is warranted from manufacturer's defects for a period of ten years from the date of installation. If the transformer should fail due to manufacturing defects within this period, FX Luminaire will repair or replace the faulty unit free of charge.
If you suspect that your FX Transformer has failed due to a manufacturer’s defect, contact FX Technical Services at 1-800-733-2823 for assistance and warranty procedure. Do not remove the transformer until you have contacted Technical Services. Many problems can be solved over the telephone without having to remove the transformer from the premises.
Some details to note before contacting Technical Services:
- The model of the transformer
- Transformer switching options (timer, photocell, or timer and photocell)
- Date of manufacture
- Who installed the transformer (if known)
- A description of the nature of the problem
A few question to ask prior to contacting Technical Support - Has there been any recent change to the lighting system? For instance, were new lamp or LED boards recently installed? Were additional fixtures added to the system? Have there been lightning storms or heavy rains?
What's excluded from the FX transformer warranty?
- Insignificant defects such as scratches, minor mechanical or electrical maladjustment or any manufacturing error that can be easily corrected.
- Any defect discovered in a product that has been modified without FX's prior written consent unless the changes are minor.
- WARRANTY VOID IF FIXTURES ARE USED WITH NON-UL 1838 POWER SUPPLY.
- Lamps are not covered.
- Warranty is subject to change without prior notice.
For additional technical support, you can reach FX Technical Support at 800-733-2823 between 6:00 AM and 4:00 PM Pacific Time, Monday through Friday.