Luxor Wireless Linking compatibility Learn more
- Details on how Luxor wireless linking works will be part of the Luxor Wireless Linking product release (May 2022).
- Users must have this version to run Luxor Wireless Linking so it is important customers update to this version.
Decreased Time Intervals Learn more
- Scheduled programs and Manual timing decreased from 15-minute increments to 1-minute increments.
Overload Descriptions Learn more
- Added description for overload conditions
Control 4 – SDDP integration Learn more
- The feature is for Control4 integrators. SDDP is a method of discovering devices in the Control4 Composer software
Lutron QSX compatibility Learn more
- Lutron Homeworks QSX is the newest automation system using Lutron’s LEAP protocol.
- This firmware update enables combability with the LEAP protocol method.
- There is no change to Lutron RadionRA2 and Lutron Homeworks QS integration process.
- Fixed issue where facepack would occasionally not communicate with the chassis after powerup. This would result in a “communication failure."