A theme is a planned set of groups at stated colors and intensities. A user can call up themes in the Program menu for quick setting of a series of groups, or in the Manual menu for on-demand control. Common uses for themes include location based (e.g., gazebo) and lifestyle-based (e.g., vacation or party).
Note: The controller can have up to 40 themes with 250 groups per theme.
- Themes are set initially by selecting the Theme function from the Home screen.
- Each theme is designated by a letter ("A" through "AN") at the top right section of the screen. Select the desired letter using the scroll wheel.
- Enter the various groups selected for the theme, with corresponding colors and intensities.
- Select the Test Theme checkbox to temporarily turn on all groups that have been set in a theme. While this function is active, a user can make adjustments to the theme and see the changes in real time. Test theme function will end when a key has not been pressed for five minutes, the home key is pressed, or another theme is selected.
- To completely clear the theme, select the Erase button. This function not only clears all fields in the theme, but it also removes the erased theme from any existing programs.