The Manual Mode is used to turn on and adjust lights outside of the set programs. Manual settings will always take precedence over any currently running programs.
- From the Home screen, navigate to the Manual screen using the scroll wheel.
- Designate a Group number and then the intensity at which the given group should be illuminated.
- Set the duration of Time (1-minute increments) that the group will run.
- Navigate to and select the Start button with the scroll-wheel.
- To stop the countdown, the Stop button should be activated. This will only pause to allow for adjustments and should not delete any settings above.
If the group is currently running within a program, the manual setting will take precedence. When the manual settings are finished, the regularly scheduled program will immediately continue its operation at the next event time, even if it was interrupted. After manual settings have been started, the intensity and time can be adjusted while it is still running.