- Install all transformers a minimum of 12" (30.5 cm) above the finish grade, as measured from finish grade to the bottom of the transformer and according to code.
- Drill ⅛" pilot holes into the mounting surface, insert anchors, and install screws into the anchors, leaving approximately ⅛" of thread exposed. Mount the transformer.
- Use a level and a pencil to determine and mark locations for the bottom anchors. Remove transformer from the wall. Drill bottom anchor holes and install anchors.
- Place the transformer back on top of the uppermost mounting screw and install screws into anchors at bottom of the transformer to secure it to the wall.
When installing the Luxor Wi-Fi module, consider increasing the installation height to improve signal strength and screen visibility.
- Install pressure-treated 4" x 4" x 36" (10 cm x 10 cm x 92 cm) minimum post in concrete footing.
- Repeat wall-mount installation instructions, without the use of wall anchors.
For additional information regarding installation techniques, visit fxl.com and click on the Professionals tab.
All Luxor controllers come equipped with a 5' (1.5 m), 12 AWG (2.05 mm), 3-prong electrical power cord. Only use the Luxor power cord in conjunction with a GFCI-protected, 120-volt exterior receptacle (or 230-volt receptacle for international/ export version).