Upgrading the LX face panel with the DX version will allow you to have all the great features of the DX transformer in just a view simple few steps.
New features include:
- Astronomical Timing – designed to graphically represent a DX controller’s location on a map for accurate sunrise and sunset times based on the current date, time zone, and longitude/latitude settings.
- Event-based programming – Seven customizable programs. Each program includes days of the week and four individual lighting events
- Timed Offsets (optional) – Timed offsets (+/-) can be added to any program event. Offsets are in 15-minute increments.
- Language - select your desired language. English, French and Spanish.
- Manual operation – Automatically activate your lights for one hour. Increase run time in 15-minute increments if additional time is required.
- Backup - function saves all user-entered information, including programs and setup data.
- Disable function - completely shuts down all lighting events in the MANUAL and PROGRAM modes regardless of time or status, indefinitely.
- Firmware - updates are occasionally released for the DX to add features or enhance functionality.
The part number is DX-FP; no tools are required for the face panel upgrade.