- To use this function, first get the IP address from the controller. On the controller, select setup, then Wi-Fi.
- Make sure the status on the top line is “Connected,” and then note the IP address.
- Now, enter this IP address into the app. Go into the app, press the Controllers icon, and then press the “+” button. The manual configure screen should be shown.
- Type in the IP address shown on the controller, and type 80 for the port number.
- Repeat the process if you have multiple controllers.
When you start the app, it will send commands to these controllers in addition to those it finds automatically.
NOTE: Disable Cloud Access to use the Manual IP Configuration mode.