- To utilize the LAM, open the Luxor App on a device that is associated with the same network as the controller with the fixtures that will be assigned.
- Insert the LAM into the headphone jack of an iOS or Android device with the Luxor application installed. Note: The icon is not selectable unless LAM is inserted into phone jack.
- Press the Assign Lights Icon located on the Home screen.
- Once in the Assignment screen, select the desired Group from the drop-down list. Note: Once in the Assignment screen, all lights will illuminate at 50% intensity.
- Press Assign Lights. Once a fixture is assigned, the device will vibrate, lights will turn off, and a confirmation notification will appear on the screen. Note: The remaining lights will remain in Assignment mode and can continue to be assigned to the same Group.
- Once fixtures have been assigned, exit the assignment mode from the application by selecting the back button.
Note: The LAM should be removed from a device while it is not in use to conserve LAM battery life. The LAM battery may need to be replaced if it suddenly stops functioning. Replace with a CR2032 coin cell battery.Some devices may ask to access the microphone jack and you must select OK for the LAM to work.