Designers and installers can leverage the new My Design tool to simplify the lighting design process, impress their customers, and close sales faster. All they need is a free account, and they’ll be on their way to designing like a pro — no technical expertise required!
“Through market research we discovered our customers were using multiple software programs and a tablet to design landscape lighting systems,” said Scott Allison, Web Development Manager for Hunter Industries. “My Design brings all of those creative workarounds to a single location and generates a more professional presentation.”
My Design is free and easy to use. All the project information is stored in the cloud, so users can access it 24/7 from their home, office, or truck.
- Create on the go: Snap pictures while walking the jobsite, then create the lighting design from anywhere using a tablet or laptop.
- Save time: Generate a complete parts list quicker and more accurately in a fraction of the time, and share it via email from within the tool.
- Enhance the customer experience: Provide a detailed overview of the project, complete with a printable PDF sell sheet that can be emailed to customers.
Project Design Made Simple
Using My Design is as easy as 1-2-3:
- Take pictures of the project site and import them into the tool.
- Drag and drop lighting products over each image and area of the property.
- Export a high-quality PDF of the design for clients and a parts list for local distributors.
With My Design, distributor outside sales reps can provide on-the-spot design tips and recommendations to customers. Designers can produce detailed, visually stunning design proposals. Contractors can generate part lists for faster, more accurate ordering and even use the lighting design as an install plan for their crew.
From concept to completion, My Design makes it easy to conquer any landscape lighting job!
My Design is available now. Learn more at fxl.com/MyDesign.