The new LD ledge light helps contractors save time on the jobsite. Ideal for walkways, walls, decks, stairs, counters and more, it features an innovative snap-on lens that makes installation and maintenance a breeze.
“Ledge lights are designed to tuck underneath capstones or ledges, making them notoriously difficult to service,” said Sarah Auyeung, Associate Product Manager for FX Luminaire. “With its new snap-on lens feature, the LD ledge light makes installation and maintenance quick and easy. The contractor simply removes the lens, makes the adjustments, and snaps it back into place — no tools required!”
Small Light, Big Benefits
As the smallest ledge light from FX Luminaire, the reliable LD delivers top performance in a compact package.
- No tools are needed to change out the lamp, the wire can be installed in either direction, and routine servicing can be done without disturbing the fixture, wire, or hardscape.
- Two-layer, marine-grade anodization and powder-coat finish offers double protection against corrosion
- The durable die-cast aluminum fixture comes pre-installed with a 20 W G4 LED lamp (for more light output, a 35 W lamp is available)
- Silicone-encapsulated COB LEDs increase lumen output, reduce heat, prevent water intrusion, and provide better durability than standard LEDs
- Frosted plastic lens prevents hot spots to deliver a soft glow that beautifully illuminates any setting
The LD ledge light is available now.