Now contractors can add precise dimming control to any project with the touch of a button! Unlike traditional, dial-based dimmers, the new Low-Voltage Dimmer from FX Luminaire features a simple, push-button design that makes it easy to set the desired intensity for any low-voltage fixture.
Intuitive Control for Every Application
Compatible with all low-voltage transformers, the new dimmer is a cost-effective, add-on accessory for any landscape lighting system, handling loads up to 120 W.
Its fully potted design enables easy installation in standard junction boxes or in the field — no electrician required. It also offers these additional benefits:
- Easy-to-read LCD clearly displays current fixture intensity
- Four backlit buttons enable easy intensity adjustments
- Dimming capabilities from 0% to 100% allow precise lighting control
- Modern design blends into landscapes for a pleasing aesthetic
“The Low-Voltage Dimmer provides contractors with a low-cost, standalone dimming option that’s simple to install in multiple ways — in a standard single-, double-, or triple-gang junction box or directly in a valve box. Either way, it’s an easy add-on for any lighting job.”
- James Cervantes, Senior Product Manager
The Low-Voltage Dimmer is available now.